This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Our Team in New Mexico is growing! If you want to join a growing worldwide company and have previous experience in maintenance or installation of piping, exhaust, electrical or any experience in construction we would like to talk with you! This position is responsible for validating installed field quantities and reporting any inaccuracies. This is a full time, internal position with Faithful+Gould offering full benefits. This position will be located with our team at our Semi-Conductor manufacturing client site in Rio Rancho, New Mexico.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise -It’s in our DNA.
•Perform on-site field validation of installed work (e.g. length of pipe, count of bends, etc.)
• Job duties require spending about 75% of the day in the field walking down overhead systems (neck craned to look up), 25% will be back at the desk transmitting field findings
• Mechanical aptitude, and ability to spend majority of day on feet walking
• Some positions may require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous elements or conditions such as chemicals, gases, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, etc.
- Minimum 2-year technical degree or 4 years’ field experience
• Must be articulate, have clear and analytical approach to problem solving, and strong decision-making abilities.
• Must have excellent communication skills necessary to interface with external engineering, architectural and construction firms, suppliers, the management team and other organizations within client organizations.
• Working knowledge of industry standard software, including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Ability to perform mathematical calculations, to understand contract plans and specifications, organize information, and effectively utilize PC and applicable software.
• Previous experience in maintenance or installation of piping, exhaust, electrical or any experience in construction in a manufacturing setting is preferred.
• Ability to accurately read and interpret design documents (drawings and specifications)
• Safety conscience
Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
• Competitive salary
• Broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• Generous time-off benefits
• 401 (k) with employer match
• Flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
• Career development opportunities through our corporate university
• Highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
• Valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view statement below
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.