This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Finance Executive with a good academic record and 2-4 years of experience. Good accounting knowledge, analytical skills and exposure to ERP is essential. The resource must have a craving to learn and exhibit enthusiasm for growth professionally and in the organization.
- Provide Project Accounting support to one or more business Units within GDC
- Manage time bookings and Preparation of periodical reports and perform all required corresponding reconciliations
- Preparation and posting of client invoices, receipts, statements of accounts and debt reports.
- Assist in the review of individual Project Summary Reports and associated accounting.
- Coordinating with internal and external auditors Ad-hoc support to finance and business teams
- Bachelors / Masters in commerce with good academic record and relevant experience in areas mentioned above
- 2-4 years’ experience in finance/project accounting Good knowledge of Microsoft office tools, especially in MS Excel (ability to build custom models is an advantage).
- Working knowledge on any ERP will be an advantage Excellent communication in English (both written and oral).
- Good interpersonal skills for interacting with businesses and finance functions.
- Quick learner and capability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good Analytical skills. Able to analyse large volumes of date and clearly communicate findings. Teamwork – Willingly cooperate with others towards the same goals and objectives.
- Communication skills – Clear, concise and relevant in both the verbal and written form.
- Time Management – Can prioritise, plan and achieve objectives within strict deadlines.