This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Finance Executive – Accounts Payable
Work Location: RMZ Galleria, Yelahanka New town, Bangalore
This new role is in the offshored team within the Finance Shared Services function of an international engineering & design consultancy company. The shared services team will be co-located with several hundred fee-earning staff in a professional business environment.
The key purpose of the role is to process financial transactions, deal with exception documents and answer telephone calls and emails from suppliers, the business and external organisations. This role will be reporting into the Bangalore based AP Lead.
This new position is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to make a positive impact on a dynamic business.
- Bachelor's degree – Preferably B’Com
- Data entry – achieves high levels of accuracy and output, previous data entry experience.
- Familiar with processing financial transactions in a recognised financial environment
- Telephone call handling experience in a finance/call centre environment.
- Computer literate, Microsoft Office ie Outlook, Excel and Word to intermediate standards.
- To have excellent English language skills in both written and verbal form. Must be able to communicate with internal and external customers and colleagues in a professional manner.
- Must have the ability to prioritise workload to achieve daily tasks and meet deadlines.
- Must be organised and able to be flexible, need to recognise different document types and process accordingly.
- At least 3-4 years' experience in an Accounts Payable Shared Services
- Able to identify problems, take ownership and follow them through to resolution
- Knowledge of JD Edwards, Oracle IPM
- Experience in working for a consultancy, engineering company
- Exposure to VAT/WHT/GST
- To input non-OCR/KOFAX documents into JDE and IPM (non-sterling and internal documents)
- Liaising with suppliers, business units and Atkins employees to resolve queries.
- Responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate correction of errors identified in IPM.
- Maintaining responses received via the JDE PO and TC databases.
- To deliver exemplary customer service by handling telephone and electronic enquiries in accordance with agreed standards.
- To accurately complete call logging database tickets, recording the history of the call or correspondence and follow up where necessary. (This is vital as information may be needed to back up any legal claims made against the company).
- To deal with correspondence sent to shared mailboxes managed by the team in line with agreed service level agreements.
- To progress items within the declined queue, delivering exemplary customer service by handling telephone and electronic communications in accordance with agrees process, standards and service levels.
- To ensure all items within the declined queue are actioned within 24 hours of the receipt.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Team working by willingly co-operating and supporting all team members and appreciating that they are part of a wider team.
- Ability to work well under pressure, deal with multiple tasks and increased workload in a calm and efficient manner.
- Must be able to approach tasks in a logical manner.
Working hours: 10am – 7.30pm (India Standard Time)
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs