Financial Analyst – Asia Pacific HUB
Job Title: Financial Analyst – Asia Pacific HUB
Shaping energy solutions to empower sustainable connectivity.
We combine SNC-Lavalin’s project management expertise and ABB’s deep technological knowledge to create a company dedicated to substations – we are Linxon.
Linxon is a joint venture company set up by SNC-Lavalin and ABB to turnkey electrical AC substation projects, combining SNC-Lavalin’s project management expertise and ABB’s deep technological knowledge.
Linxon’s vision is to deliver the best market offer for turnkey substation projects through world-class power technologies and highest level of competence in managing infrastructure projects
Linxon – A Leading Engineering Company:
As one of the leading engineering companies, we help our customers with turnkey solutions in the field of substations for power transmission, renewable energy and transportation.
As a single point of contact we combine the accumulated knowhow of key-suppliers and contractors so that customers benefit from efficient solutions, increased industrial productivity and a lower environmental impact in a sustainable way.
The financial analyst position is located in Faridabad, NCR Delhi, India. It requires managing the financial closing, reporting and consolidating needs of Linxon India Private Limited, Linxon (Thailand) Ltd and Linxon India Engineering Private Limited.
- Responsible for financial closing every month passing the necessary journal entries in terms of provisions, accruals, inter company confirmations, management recharges etc
- Review P&L and Balance Sheet analysis
- Regular review of the books of accounts and advising for necessary clean up entries like adjustment of long outstanding advances, clearing in AP/AR etc
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, formatting, analyzing, and explaining information as part of month end, quarter end activity.
- Inter-company reporting.
- Reporting in Hyperion Tool.
- Coordinating budget / forecast.
- Coordinating financial audit with external auditor
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Participate in the implementation of new financial systems and ensure proper controls are in place
- Design and develop financial models and reports to improve the forecasting and reporting processes
- Support and participate in safety, compliance, business ethics, communications and other related activities.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
- Qualified CA ( Chartered Accountant)
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position in the finance team of a multinational.
- Reasonable experience in the areas of finance. Well versed with accounts concepts, accounting standards and its application – IFRS / IND AS / IND GAPP
- Hands on experience in handling audit.
- Oracle and Hyperion Experience is preferable and an asset. SAP would be an added advantage.
- Ability to work effectively and meet deadlines in a demanding environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Strong analytical skills and Efficient time management
- Self-motivated, independent and ability to execute
- Promote positive relationships and clear communications between stakeholders and the team
- Availability to travel on occasional basis
To know more about Linxon click on the Video link below: