Why join us?
Reporting to the Director, Financial Planning and Analysis, the role will provide key support in performance planning, monitoring, measurement and improvement of our Business around the globe.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Assist in preparing the annual budget, quarterly forecasts and monthly latest estimates for the purposes of the Executive Leadership team
- Support and interact with all business functions, including Commercial Operations and Overheads by preparing various confidential labour reports in a timely manner
- Provide performance & variance analysis and support for key confidential financial processes
- Maintain and update Adaptive database, including creating reports and uploading data into Adaptive and Hyperion PBCS (for Corporate Reporting)
- Assist in preparing confidential presentations & commentaries to Executive Leadership team and perform variance analyses of future trends, including confidential resourcing requirements
- Assist in developing financial and non-financial KPIs for key drivers in the business that impact results
- Interact with Corporate / Sector FP&A to address questions for Business unit
- Continuously document and improve existing processes
- Participate in training sessions on various platforms implemented across the organization
- Work with labour / industrial relations team on confidential labour matters
- Provide cost-modeling for union negotiations and financial articles within collective agreements
- Prepare ad hoc analyses for the Executive Leadership team and summaries as required
- Comply with all company and financial policies and procedures
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, accounting or economics and working towards an Accounting designation
- 1 to 3 years of experience in an accounting role specifically
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Strong skills focused in accounting and financial theory
- Knowledge of Business Objects, Adaptive Insights, Hyperion and Oracle is an asset
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to manage priorities
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a high standard of work
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Innovative, proactive, and self-directed
- Excellent time management skills
- Individual with a high standard of integrity who can manage the use and analysis of confidential payroll and labour-related financial information
Key Client Relationships
- HR / Labour Relations
- Project Accounting team
- Business Development
- Overhead Business functions
- Corporate / Sector FP&A
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs