This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Why join us?
This position is based out of our office in Vancouver, BC and reports to the Controller while supporting our Environment & Geosciences team.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Review and manage project financials and liaise with Project Managers and Project Cost Controllers as needed for document control and to create accurate budget and forecasts
- Investigate project variances and explain discrepancies to the department General Manager and Controller
- Assist in the preparation of internal reporting package at month end and Assist in the preparation of Quarterly Forecasts & Budget Packages
- Ensure all internal control policies are adhered to in the day to day activities and month end reporting
- Assist with other projects and business functions as required (Ad Hoc Business Analysis)
What will you contribute?
• Recognized professional accounting designation (CPA, CGA, CMA or CA) with 2 to 5 years of progressive experience
• Prior experience in public practice preferred
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Experience with Oracle required
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required with the ability to interact with all levels across the company
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks with conflicting deadlines
What we offer at SNC-Lavalin:
At SNC-Lavalin, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits (ie.: group insurance, retirement savings plan, share purchase plan, continuing education program, etc.).
You think that a career in our team could match your profile, submit your application online now!
The masculine gender is used only to simplify the wording.
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com