Fuel Channel Inspector
Fuel Channel Inspector
SNC Lavalin Nuclear Inc. is looking to hire a Fuel Channel Inspector - NDE Tech starting immediately; this position is for a regular full time Technician/Technologist.
Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
Work under the Candu Energy QA and Project QA programs in compliance with CSA N286.
Perform NDE inspections as per established procedures at customer sites
Effectively and efficiently communicate with team members with good interpersonal skills for the work team and inter-disciplines.
Perform tool and hardware maintenance on the various inspection tooling systems
Qualifications (include, but not limited to):
- Graduation from a recognized college or university and a minimum of 5 years pertinent technological experience.
- Hands-on mechanical and/or electrical skills.
- Past experience as a technician for NDE inspections.
- Experience with typical Candu customers’ Human Performance principals and tools.
- Have a good working knowledge of shop and field practice.
- Knowledge of CANDU design and Fuel Channel, Feeder, Steam Generator degradation mechanisms.
- Knowledgeable in CSA N285.4 inspection requirements
- Valid CGSB Level I UT Certification
- Valid CGSB Level I ET Certification
Exhibit excellent and effective communication skills in both oral and written forms.
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process as required by Company policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Successful applicants will be notified about SNC-Lavalin’s accommodation policies at the time the employment offer is extended, and the information will be shared with new personnel during the onboarding process.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies http://www.snclavalin.com/
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs