This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Why join us?
SNC Lavalin's Operations and Maintenance is recognized as one of Canada’s leading outsourced operations and maintenance solutions experts, a division of SNC-Lavalin Group Inc., the largest engineering and construction firm in Canada, and one of the five largest in the world. We continue to grow our business globally.
Our team members across the country and the globe deliver superior service to every one of our clients. Our people are vital to our success, and we build teams that are second to none. Our team embraces challenges and is engaged in working together to contribute to our business objectives.
We are currently hiring General Labour for Summer 2020 from May 1st to August 31st, 2020. This position is located in North Battleford, SK.
How will you contribute to the team?
Reporting to the Maintenance Team Lead, General Labour monitors and landscape the grounds surrounding buildings and businesses.
- Planting, mowing, and ground maintenance as necessary
- Prune and care for plants, shrubs, trees, and lawns within the gardens
- Landscaping, mowing, weeds, watering, landscaping repairs, etc.
- Garbage and debris pickup and insuring the site appearance is well maintained
- Operate the necessary equipment to maintain landscaped areas, such as lawn mowers, , trimmers, and leaf blowers
- This is an outdoor job that takes place in all weather
- Class 5 Driver License is required
- A Criminal Record check and Vulnerability Check will be required
What will you contribute?
- High School Diploma
- Ability to carry out physically demanding tasks
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Strong interpersonal skills
What we offer at SNC Lavalin:
At SNC-Lavalin, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment.
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as "SNC-Lavalin") are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com