Generator Certification Official
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. Atkins has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years.
Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
Atkins business seeks a Generator Certification Official to join the nuclear team in Aiken, SC.
- Develop the SWPF Waste Management program by developing the following documents:
o Radioactive Waste Management Basis
o SWPF Waste Certification Plan
o SWPF Waste Program Procedures
- Waste Management Specialists develop and support the Waste Program by performing various waste management functions:
o Characterize waste generated during SWPF operations and maintenance activities
o Develop and maintain waste certification documents and waste handling procedures
o Direct waste packaging activities
o Schedule waste shipments, trucking, and equipment support
o Order and maintain waste containers
o Develop and submit waste and container deviation
o Inspect waste packaging and storage areas
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Good written and oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Computer skills to include proficiency in various software programs used in the development of procedures, drawings, and sketches such as Word, Excel, and Visio, as well as accuracy, attention to detail, consistency, and clarity in conformance with required formats and standards.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SPECIALIZED TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent Minimum Experience Requirement(s)
- 1 year of job-related Experience
- 1 year of Nuclear Experience
- SRS GCO Qualification Preferred
Atkins offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do. Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please view Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy.
Please consult our to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to Atkins, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.