As a Graduate Engineer, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Preparation of Process design for –
- Clean water treatment (includes DAF, Media filters, Ultra-filtration, UV disinfection, etc.)
- Wastewater treatment (includes ASP, RBC, SBR, SAF, MBBR, MBR, etc.),
- Chemical dosing system for various applications (includes P removal, pH adjustment, etc.),
- Sludge treatment (includes Centrifuge, Filter press, Thickener, etc.).
- The above design comprising the selection of process and process calculations, preparation of site layout, Process Flow Diagram, Mass balance calculations, Process & Instrumentation Diagrams, Process control philosophy, General Arrangement drawings and 3D model of the proposed process plant design, Hydraulic calculations, line sizing, etc.
- Technical evaluation and comparison of documents furnished by different vendors and get the technical clarity from the vendor independently.
- Be familiar with BMS work procedures
- Be aware of the project programme and the dates deliverables are required
- Responsible for completion of specifically assigned tasks to time and quality, and for accurate reporting on progress of assigned tasks
- May assign work to technicians/administrative staff
- Report on own performance on a regular basis including timely completion of timesheets
- Begin to identify and feedback leads/suggestions associated with additional work prospects on the projects they are involved with
- Able to draft specific technical aspects of bids with supervision
- Demonstrates the necessary level of competence and responsibility according to grade
- Awareness of UK & US safety legislation including CDM regulations
- Completion of relevant Health & Safety modules
- Able to identify health and safety risks and reduce them through design with significant supervision
- Aware of the concept of sustainability
- Able to learn new concepts quickly and show flexibility in delivering assigned tasks
- Able to coordinate with wider team in multidisciplinary projects
- Offer new ideas to improve solutions and processes
- Exhibits positive energy and enthusiasm and is self-motivated.
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- 1-2yrs of total experience in the relevant industry
- B.Tech or M.Tech in Chemical/Biotechnology/Environmental Engineering (only recognized degree from universities in India and abroad (US, UK, etc.)).
- Possess strong communication and soft skills and be able to function independently with minimal supervision or as a member of a multidiscipline team.
- Some knowledge of industry, best practices or regulatory standards, regulations and codes pertinent to Water Industry.
- Some knowledge of software such as AutoCAD Plant3D.
- Willingness to share information and knowledge with team members
- Able to adjust to changing priorities
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs