As one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment, we offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India and around the world. Atkins India is committed to design excellence in the delivery of first-class solutions which combine innovation, imagination and best practice.
Atkins is a member of SNC Lavalin Organization. Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global, fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. The combined entity of Atkins and SNC-Lavalin has created one of the largest global engineering and project management consultancies with approximately 50,000 employees and operating across 50 countries.
Management consultancies. Atkins Creative Design is a proactive and creative team of designers, developers, visualizers, filmmakers and immersive media specialists. The team delivers world class interactive solutions to a wide range of Atkins clients including EDF, Highways England, Transport for London, HS2, Environment Agency, Faithful and Gould and the University of Edinburgh. We work collaboratively with Atkins’ teams and external clients, getting to the heart of problems and adding value and innovation to every project.
This is an exciting opportunity for a confident, dedicated Artworker based in Bangalore to work remotely with our Global Creative Design team. You will be working with a talented team of creative and technical professionals, supporting across our national UK based business & other Global regions.
We are looking for someone who will execute projects with the highest attention to detail and be confident to roll out creative concepts to help us deliver a variety of design solutions. You will be producing precise print and digital artwork for a variety of engineering, infrastructure and architectural design projects.
Your focus will be on producing accurate artwork for editorial layouts and creating graphics for project proposals and tenders. You will be a strong communicator and a team player, embracing the variety of work and enjoying the buzz of a fast-paced, progressive working environment.
You will have a strong portfolio that showcases excellent attention to detail across a variety of different graphic design-based applications (including editorial reports).
How will you contribute to the team?
To perform this role successfully, the individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Ability to take clear briefs and communicate progress clearly with Project Managers and designers in the UK.
- Able to collaborate and work as a team to earn loyalty and respect.
- Able to define and articulate ideas with clarity.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Excellent layout and typography skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and the highest attention to detail.
- Confident communication with clients and colleagues.
- Work proactively with own initiative and as part of the wider design community.
- Unafraid to challenge, upholding standards and adding value through first-class delivery.
- Passionate, driven and wanting to invest in Creative Design’s vision and culture.
- Adaptable and calm under pressure and a real team player.
- Banners and digital media experience is an advantage.
- A qualification in Graphic Design or similar is beneficial but not essential.
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts (BFA) / Visual Communication or equivalent / Bachelor’s Degree is a benefit but not essential. Working with Multi D teams.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience. Out of which minimum 2 years of art working experience across a variety of printed media.
- Following creative direction and quality reviews from the Global Creative Design team.
- Developing impactful graphics (graphs, charts, icons, process flows, etc) to brand guidelines.
- Producing and exporting print and screen ready documents to tight timescales.
- Supporting the production of accurate editorial design artwork from templates.
- Delivering artwork that fits the brief and demonstrates design value.
- Developing a friendly rapport with colleges in remote locations.
- Look to evolve ways of working and create efficiencies with colleagues on projects.
- Take responsibility to continually develop and learn new technical skills.
- Complete timesheets accurately and on time.
- Proactively engage with the design team and demonstrable experience where you have had to use initiative and collaborative working.
- Experience of working in a multinational consultancy
- Working within a team, supporting, and learning off others.
- Working to set budgets and timescales. Able to assess results and draw conclusions/make recommendations.
- Responsible for care of all equipment, hardware, and upkeep of tools
- Understanding of commercial aspects of project/program management. Potential to support with costing and business development.
- Able to report to Management and support leadership of projects and resource
- Good Leadership qualities would be beneficial
- Support in keeping the team productive and be part of workload calls with management in Bangalore and UK teams.
- Where required, support Creative Design’s business development.
- To integrate, coordinate and work with design colleagues in UK and other artworks in Bangalore.
What we offer at Atkins?
At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes.
- Competitive salary.
- Group Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities.
The masculine gender is used only to simplify the wording.
Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
In today’s global market, diverse groups make better decisions and that better decisions lead to better business results, as such Atkins proactively recruiting and onboarding candidates from a diverse and talented applicant pool.
Please review Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs