Group Engineer- Structure
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Atkins is one of the worlds’ leading engineering design consultancies. We have the breadth and depth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time critical infrastructure projects. As a provider of multi-discipline technical services, Atkins is committed to design excellence and delivery of first class solutions which combine innovation, imagination, and best practice.
Atkins Global Design Center (GDC), India is looking for experienced Structural Engineer with Building Design background to work on some of the most exciting projects.
This is a great opportunity for professionals to gain technical exposure within an internationally renowned design consultancy.
- Education: MTech - Structural
- Experience: 10-14 years
- Design Codes: Indian Code /BS /Euro Code /ACI
Expecting Skills on Experience:
- FEA analysis background like – ROBOT, ABAQUS, ETABS, SAFE, STAAD Pro.
- Working experience in seismic Analysis & Design
- Highly effective communication with important stakeholders and Multi-D Teams.
- Well conversant with analysis, design and detailing of RC and Steel Structures. Ability make decisions using sound engineering and business judgement.
- Working knowledge on Nuclear Project is preferable.
- Good knowledge background on AutoCAD, Revit & Navis work
Responsibilities shall include but not limited to the following:
- Experience in the design of building structures using the conventional engineering material to Indian/ international standards.
- Experience in Conceptual, Scheme Design and Detail Design.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a multi-discipline team.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to lead a design team and supervise junior staff.
- To have commercial/ project management in the context of offshore work environment.
- Good communication skill, verbal and written.