Health & Safety Consultant
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
As one of the world’s leading project and programme management consultancies, Faithful+Gould advise on some of the world’s most exciting construction related projects – from giant petrochemical plants to the world’s tallest hotel, and from London’s Heathrow Airport to the Freedom Tower in New York.
Our success is built on hiring and then developing the very best people. Our standards are high, as are the rewards for those who join our team. Our Birmingham office is growing their team, and we are looking for a Health & Safety Consultant to deliver CDM Services on a range of exciting projects - this diversity means no one day is the same and will offer you the scope to develop your experience and progress your career.
We require a Health & Safety consultant with suitable and relevant experience, ideally from a design or construction background.
To join us you’ll need:
- Chartered/Professional Qualification in Health and Safety
- NEBOSH qualified (minimum Construction Certificate)
- Preferably Member of APS / IOSH
- Ideally currently fulfilling a Principal Designer / Client CDM Advisor role
- Good IT skills and working knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the component parts of CDMC / CDM2015 and other Health & Safety issues
- Working knowledge of the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012
To join us you’ll have:
- Strong Communication skills - experience of communicating with people at differing levels effectively through oral and written communication
- Client facing skills - experience of working with clients at a strategic/operational level and managing the relationships effectively
- Strong Planning and Organising skills - able to prioritise workload and deadlines and manage change effectively
- Effective problem resolution skills - solution orientated with the ability to manage problems and complaints assertively
- Team work skills - ability to work with others to achieve team and personal targets or objectives
All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://www.yourrewardatkins.com
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance #LI-F&G