HR Analyst - L&D
HR Analyst - L&D
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
SNC-Lavalin provides cutting-edge engineering, procurement, construction and financing solutions to projects in more than 100 countries around the world. From the Canadian Arctic to the Southern African region and Australasia, our multicultural workforce is driven by a fierce pride in their work and a pioneering vision.
SNC-Lavalin is truly a global leader in its field and has been chosen to design and build some of the most prestigious projects in the world.
Working as part of the HR Team, you will be responsible for providing an effective and proactive HR support service to employees and managers.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Organising the delivery of numerous virtual/classroom-based learning programmes and the various logistical components which support this using regional admin resource where appropriate (liaising with candidates, organising refreshments, booking venues, invites, tutors etc).
- Develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders (L&D Consultants, HR Ops Partners, Finance team), and the external learning partners of the organisation (where appropriate).
- Maintenance of appropriate systems for candidate attendance, feedback and reporting (LMS).
- Management of course waiting lists to maximise attendance and financial efficiency of course.
- Deal with employee enquiries around learning and manage suitable responses in a timely manner.
- Dealing with one off external learning requests – booking courses, dealing with suppliers and handling invoices.
- Provide administrative support including printing, collation and distribution of course materials.
- Timely maintenance of employee approver records on Oracle HR systems (Liaising with systems team for upkeep)
- E-file employee certifications, psychometrics
- Work closely with multiple teams to ensure a smooth deliver of Induction events.
- Strong experience of learning and development or HR administration
- Strong computer skills across the full range of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of process adherence
- An ability to work quickly and accurately to tight deadlines with limited supervision
- A professional manner and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise and balance conflicting priorities
- Able to use own initiative with a flexible “can-do” attitude and approach
- Confidentiality and the ability to handle sensitive situations with discretion and diplomacy
- A good understanding of data protection
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy when inputting and interpreting data
- Be willing and able to work closely with others, be they company, supplier or customer and promote good relationships and team-working
- Demonstrates a commercial awareness around costs, and strives for value for money in relation to the organisation of training
- Working knowledge of L&D management software
- Experience of using Oracle HR system
- The L&D Administrator will demonstrate the behaviours and values expected within HR Operations:
- To demonstrate a collaborative style when working with all other HR services lines. To include inviting others to appropriate meetings, involvement in cases, projects and initiatives where they can make a valuable contribution or for development purposes
- Be proactive in sharing knowledge and lessons learned from day-to-day, cyclical and project activities
- Be proactive in taking steps to understanding what the business and other HR service lines do
- Act as a role model for others by setting the example of building good relationships with all clients and stakeholders
- Build trust from HR and clients by being credible by acting professionally and getting things right first time.
The masculine gender is used only to simplify the wording.
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs