This vacancy has now expired... why not:
As a provider of multi-disciplined technical services to the built environment, Atkins is committed to design excellence in the delivery of first class solutions which combine innovation, imagination and best practice.
Working as part of the HR Team, you will be responsible for providing an effective and proactive HR support service on systems and reporting to teams on integration of applications.
• Understands the importance of accuracy and has high attention to detail
• Driven, highly organized, can identify and focus on priorities and deliver to deadline
• Resilient, can work under pressure, doesn’t show frustration and lose composure when facing resistance
• Customer focused, passionate about meeting the requirements of internal and external stakeholders
• Strong interpersonal skills, can build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
• Confident, diplomatic and tactful
• Proactive, works effectively on own initiative and requires little guidance
• Demonstrates high levels of confidentiality as it involves very sensitive information of employee data globally.
• Able to work with high levels of autonomy and as part of a team
• Maintaining and updating Oracle (HRMS) interface system
• Good to have experience and knowledge on Workday Application
• Managing a variety of HR processes in accordance with UK local labor laws
• Producing standard correspondence to employees & external parties
• Liaising with employees, line managers and other HR colleagues
• Working closely with the Global Information Systems team and respective product specialist in the UK GU.
• Proactively contributing to improvements within the department
• Supporting the HR team with ad-hoc projects
• Any other duties as requested by the HR Leads/Managers
• Experience, preferably in a Shared Services function.
• Good IT skills, particularly MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Oracle, Workday, Service Now,
• Fluent English - excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong administrative ability, managing a complex and varied workload
• Potential to develop as the team grows
• Previous experience in systems and technical work of bulk data loads/data deletion/record creation/ project experience is desirable