HR Generalist (6 Months Contract)
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies.
We build long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of our ideas.
On July 3, 2017, Atkins was acquired by SNC-Lavalin. Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global, fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. The combined entity of Atkins and SNC-Lavalin has created one of the largest global engineering and project management consultancies with approximately 50,000 employees and operating across 50 countries.
For more information, visit www.atkinsglobal.com.
HR Generalist- 6 months contract
No Recruiters or unsolicited agency referrals please.
We are looking for a dynamic and talented individual to join our Human resources department, as HR Generalist, specializing in payroll and HR operations.
Your roles & responsibilities will include:
• Support the South East Asia HR team with respect to day to day HR operations
• Maintain personnel files (collecting documents, filing and keeping it up-to-date)
• Assist with various letter production
• Maintain HR system and update it for staff movements
• Manage training registrations for staff
• In charge of recording and updating staff qualification and membership listing
• Any other ad hoc duties as assigned by the line manager
What are we looking for in you?
• Diploma in HR with minimum 3-5 years of relevant working experience
• Good working knowledge of statutory submissions to various government bodies
• Knowledge of processing payroll
• A meticulous individual with an eye for detail
• A hands-on person who is resourceful, well organized and able to meet tight deadlines
• Good communication and inter personal skills
If this sounds like an opportunity, you are keen to pursue, we want to hear from you!