HR Lead - Operations (India)
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Atkins, a subsidiary of SNC Lavalin Group, is one of the world's leading Engineering Design Project Management consultancies. As a provider of multi-disciplined technical services to the built environment, Atkins is committed to design excellence in the delivery of first class solutions which combine innovation, imagination and best practice.
- Exposed to various facets of HR and happy to get your hands dirty
- A fast learner, with the confidence to strategize and execute across all areas of HR
- Provide consultative support and subject matter expertise on HR processes, policies, medical insurance, allowances, income taxes and other data including the Compensation and Benefit
- Have a thorough knowledge of labor laws, statutory compliances and will be responsible to ensure for HR legal compliance
- Manage HR Ops along with with the day to day employee-related matters including leaves, attendance, payroll, grievances, etc
- Manage separations, ensure smooth F&F and maintenance of all documents
- Maintain HR MIS at all times, handle employees queries and requests on employment/ other letters
- Work with stakeholders to implement important HR processes and drive automation of HR processes for providing a better employee experience
- Implementation of new projects/audits and complete them successfully within the planned parameters
- Overall – 5-7 years’ experience with MBA – HR or equivalent.
- Multiple Domain Knowledge (i.e. Workday,Oracle,SAP, JD Edward, Citrix, HR Central etc.)
- Microsoft Office knowledge with strong skills in Excel is required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Experience demonstrating skill performing analytical tasks (e.g., reconciling data, accuracy of data, auditing , correction etc)
- Strong project management skill.
- possess excellent interpersonal skills, mental agility to influence senior stake holders and peers
- Ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Strong cross-team collaboration and partnering mindset are critical.
- MS-Office - Good Excel skills (Lookup functions, Pivots, Formulas, Macros, etc.)