HSE Manager F+G
HSE Manager F+G
Safety Manager Owner Representative
Why join us?
Our Ridgeville, SC team is growing! Faithful+Gould has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Safety Manager. The successful applicant shall have at least 8 years of experience as Safety Supervisor or Safety Manager working for either a General Contractor, a Subcontractor or an Owner Organization. This is a full-time internal position with Faithful+Gould offering robust benefits. We seek career minded professionals who seek a long-term tenure career with us!
How will you contribute to the team?
• Develop a tailored Owner’s safety program aligned with OSHA regulations for the construction of Manufacturing or other type of Industrial Projects
• Advise the Owner on all aspects related to safety planning, including the preparation of safety documentation to be included in the RFP to be issued to Contractors
• Review Contractor’s safety documentation as part of the proposal evaluation process
• Act as main point of contact for OCIP (Owner’s Controlled Insurance Program) during the execution of the project
• Oversee the implementation of the Contractor’s Health and Safety Program
• Monitor the performance of safety critical tasks on behalf of the Owner. Work with the Contractor to ensure proper safety best practices are being implemented
• Monitor Safety KPIs such as TTIR, DART, etc. Prepare the safety part of the monthly report for submission to the Owner
• Represent the Owner’s best interest related to site health and safety at all times
• Report safety incidents and conduct investigations when deemed necessary
• Conduct Safety Orientation for Owner’s personnel as needed
• Conducts safety audits
• Keep all projects safety records and input of required data into the projects PMIS (Project Management Information System)
• Monitor the implementation of the Owner’s specific Safety Tracking Systems for the energization of new equipment
• Coordinate handover of all safety related record documents
What will you contribute?
• BS in safety engineering or similar
• Desired CIH or CSP certification, or ability to obtain within 1 year of employment
• 8 years of relevant experience
• Passionate about an injury free work environment
• Self starter with strong organizational skills
• Excellent presentation skills and ability to train large groups
• Strong verbal and analytical skills
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees and management
• Ability to observe and perceive any work activity that could become a potential hazard or quality concern;
• Ability to manipulate data in automated information systems such as MS Word, Excel •And other computer programs and applications
What we offer at Faithful+Gould:
At Faithful+Gould, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits (i.e.: group insurance, retirement savings plan, share purchase plan, continuing education program, etc.). or
• Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
• Competitive salary
• Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
• Defined contribution pension plan in which SNC-Lavalin contributes
• Work equipment provided according to the season (boot, bib, helmet, gloves, etc.);
• Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• 3 weeks of vacation time
• Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities
If you think that a career with our team could match your profile, submit your application online now!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould, an ATKINS company, is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view Atkins https://careers.snclavalin.com/equal-opportunities-statement
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project controls and consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with several high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the Fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #11 largest Construction Management Company and #9 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs