HSEQ SME (OHSAS)
HSEQ SME (OHSAS)
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
As part of our nationalization program we strongly encourage KSA nationals to apply for this role
The HSE subject matter expert (SME) must be an accomplished HSE professional, who can demonstrate both technical and practical HSE expertise, across every aspect of health safety and the environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- MUST HAVE PMC PROJECT Experience .
Must be familiar with the requirements and application of the following ISO standards;
- ISO 14001:2015 - Environmental Management System.
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007 - Health and Safety Management System.
- ISO 50001:2018 - Energy Management System
In addition to the above, the HSE SME must be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- Collating and interpreting HSE statistics, incident trends and near miss events.
- Assigning and supporting delivery of relevant Health and Safety training to all members of staff.
- Proficient in conducting risk assessments and safety/environmental audits and inspections.
- Must be approachable and diligent, with excellent communication skills.
- NVQ – Level 5 or Batcheler Degree In Occupational Health and Safety Practices .
- Preferably a MSC In Occupational Health and Safety Practices
- NEBOSH National General Certificate (NGC), in Construction, or Occupational Health and Safety - Essential
- Specific Health and Safety Subject Certification – (IPAF, PASMA, etc.) - Desirable
- Internal Auditor (Related ISO Standards) – Preferable
- Membership of IOSH – Preferable
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- The HSEQ Subject Matter Expert must have a minimum of 3 years HSE experience, within a Construction, Rail/Metro or Industrial Manufacturing environment – Essential.
- Must be fully conversant with all HSE regulations and legislation.
- A proven track record of safety training development and delivery.
- Ability to liaise with staff at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrate a proactive and consistent approach to all Health, Safety and Environmental matters.
- Must have experience in managing incident investigations and incident reporting.
- Collating and interpreting HSE statistics and incident trends.
- Proficient in conducting risk assessments, hazard awareness programs and safety/environmental audits and inspections.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Team work.
- Interpersonal/communication skills
- Accountable for own actions.
- Ability to train others.
- Leadership by example.
- Ability to liaise with staff at all levels.
ADDITIONAL PROJECT REQUIREMENTS
- Fluent in English - Essential
- Fluent in Arabic – Desirable
- Proven ability to create reports and analyze data - Essential
- Ability to work under pressure, reacting swiftly and efficiently to changing priorities and workloads
- Empowerment of individuals/teams, to achieve highest standards.
- Systematic approach to problem solving.
- Excellent time management.
- Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental compliance at all times.
- A champion of change.
- Ability to instill confidence in others through personal demonstration.
- Well organized, disciplined and self-motivated.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs