Human Resources Generalist
The HR Generalist is responsible for applying business knowledge and human resources expertise. He or she will assist in providing a wide range of HR support and advice. The successful candidate will play a key role in the success of the organization by offering guidance on performance management, employee relations and HR best practices while facilitating a positive relationship between personnel and management.
- Provide personnel policy and procedure guidance to employees and management.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of federal and state employment law and compliance requirements.
- Create and distribute internal communications regarding HR related changes or company policies.
- Administer new employee on-boarding and orientation.
- Investigates HR issues from reporting to resolution.
- Supports key HR processes, including performance management, talent development, training & development and rewards & recognition.
- Prepare and distribute a variety of HR reports to support the business.
- Build credible relationships with leaders and employees through trust, collaboration and effective communication.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- Minimum 5 year’s progressive human resources experience.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven problem solver, results focused, self-motivated and strong customer service skills.
Our Latest Articles