Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Analyst
Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Analyst
Why Join Us?
SNC-Lavalin provides cutting-edge engineering, procurement, construction and financing solutions to projects in more than 100 countries around the world. From the Canadian Arctic to the Southern African region and Australasia, our multicultural workforce is driven by a fierce pride in their work and a pioneering vision.
SNC-Lavalin is truly a global leader in its field and has been chosen to design and build some of the most prestigious projects in the world.
SNC-Lavalin’s experience and know-how in defence and logistics is as comprehensive as it is crucial. We provide engineering, construction, operations and maintenance services to military organizations and companies around the world. Our services are key to ensuring that operations run smoothly and, most importantly, people are kept safe.
SNC-Lavalin and our “Minor Warships & Auxiliary Vessels” (MWAV) team is currently looking for an Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Analyst out of either our Victoria, BC, Ottawa, ON, or Dartmouth, NS office. Reporting to the Integrated Logistics Support Manager, SNC-Lavalin Defense Programs, the incumbent will assist in managing spares procurement, warehousing, and obsolescence including Contractor held inventory to the MWAV In-Service Support Program.
How will you contribute to the team?
To perform this role successfully, the candidate will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Reviews of ILS components in support of the MWAV program.
- Preparing ILS sections of proposal.
- Preparing estimates (labour/non labour).
- Preparing ILS schedule.
- Planning and managing ILS activities.
- Performing Reliability/Availability analyses.
- Performing Trending Analysis in regard to system failures.
- Performing Failure mode, effects, and critical analysis.
- Performing Reliability Centered Maintenance Analysis and preparing reports.
- Performing Maintainability Analyses.
- Performing Spares Analysis and preparation of provisioning documents.
- Performing Obsolescence Analysis and updating Obsolescence Plan.
- Perform special research or technical studies critical to maintenance and logistic support functions.
- Familiar with Weibull Analysis.
- Familiar with Level of Repair Analysis.
- Familiar with Life Cycle Cost Analysis.
- Familiar with Logistics Support Analysis Requirements (MIL-STD-1388-2B, GEIA-STD-0007).
- Familiar with Warehousing and Supply Chain optimization techniques.
What will you contribute?
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology, Certified Engineering Technologist or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years of experience related to modeling for reliability analysis, logistic support analysis and spares modeling.
- Must be eligible to meet requirements for Canadian government security clearances.
- Experience in a marine, naval or shipbuilding environment.
- Knowledge of marine vessel systems (electrical and/or mechanical).
- Knowledge of the maintenance procedures associated with the electrical and/or mechanical systems.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project.
- Excellent survey and documentation skills.
- Experience with DRMIS and cataloguing requests in regard to Canadian Forces Supply System is an asset.
- Experience with S1000D and/or Mil-Spec specifications is an asset.
What we offer at SNC-Lavalin?
At SNC-Lavalin, you will enjoy good compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits (ie.: group insurance, retirement savings plan, share purchase plan, continuing education program, etc.).
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes.
- Competitive salary.
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits.
- Defined contribution pension plan in which SNC-Lavalin contributes.
- Work equipment provided according to the season (boot, bib, helmet, gloves, etc.).
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Learning and Development programs, training, career opportunities.
The masculine gender is used only to simplify the wording.
Successful applicants will be notified about SNC-Lavalin’s accommodation policies at the time the employment offer is extended, and the information will be shared with new personnel during the onboarding process.
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. https://www.snclavalin.com
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs