Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Analyst
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
SNC-Lavalin’s experience and know-how in defence and logistics is as comprehensive as it is crucial. We provide engineering, construction, operations and maintenance services to military organizations and companies around the world. Our services are key to ensuring that operations run smoothly and, most importantly, people are kept safe.
As part of the SNC-Lavalin Defence Program, we are looking for an Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Analyst. Reporting to the Integrated Logistics Support Manager, SNC-Lavalin Defence Programs, the incumbent will assist in managing spares procurement, warehousing, and obsolescence including Contractor held inventory to the MWAV ISS Program.
- Reviews of ILS components in support of the MWAV program
- Preparing ILS sections of proposal ILS CDRLs/SDRLs and DIDs
- Preparing estimates (labour/non labour)
- Preparing ILS schedule
- Planning and managing ILS activities
- Performing Reliability/Availability analyses
- Performing Trending Analysis in regard to system failures
- Performing FMECAs
- Performing RCM Analysis and preparing reports
- Performing Maintainability Analyses
- Performing Spares Analysis and preparation of provisioning documents
- Performing Obsolescence Analysis and updating Obsolescence Plan
- Perform special research or technical studies critical to ARM, RCM, maintenance and logistic support functions
- Familiar with Weibull Analysis
- Familiar with Level of Repair Analysis
- Familiar with Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- Familiar with Logistics Support Analysis Requirements (MIL-STD-1388-2B, GEIA-STD-0007)
- Familiar with Warehousing and Supply Chain optimization techniques
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology, Certified Engineering Technologist or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years of experience related to modeling for reliability analysis, logistic support analysis and spares modeling.
- Must be eligible to meet requirements for Canadian government security clearances
- Experience in a marine, naval or shipbuilding environment
- Knowledge of marine vessel systems (electrical and/or mechanical)
- Knowledge of the maintenance procedures associated with the electrical and/or mechanical systems
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project
- Excellent analysis and documentation skills
- Experience with DRMIS and cataloguing requests in regard to Canadian Forces Supply System is an asset
- Experience with S1000D and/or Mil-Spec specifications is an asset
We offer an opportunity to work on varied and interesting projects in Canada and around the world. Salary will be commensurate with your experience. While we sincerely thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process as required by Company policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Successful applicants will be notified about SNC-Lavalin’s accommodation policies at the time the employment offer is extended, and the information will be shared with new personnel during the onboarding process.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.