Interactive Technologies Lead
We are looking to recruit a skilled developer to act as a new Technical Authority for our Interactive Technologies service and manage a team of skilled developers. A background in engineering, architecture or similar would be highly valued as is an ability to think abstractly to solve complex requirements.
The successful candidate will be working to develop a variety of interactive experiences to communicate and interact with engineering, infrastructure and architectural design. You’ll have an excellent understanding of real time engines, web technologies, hardware platforms and their limitations, and be prepared to think outside the box about how to achieve great performance, visuals and user experience.
Being part of a multi-discipline team, we’ll also encourage you to keep abreast of technologies outside your area and encourage you to share your own expertise with the rest of the team.
• You will work closely with multi discipline team members to create high quality and engaging 3D experiences
• Lead a team of developers and modellers to create innovative technical solutions
• Ensure effective communication between clients, developers and the wider creative team.
• Work with and support other Technical Authorities to develop multi-disciple in projects and the wider strategy
• Develop innovative strategies and technologies to ensure that the studio is continually growing and direct studio research to maintain a high level of innovation
• Manage resources and ensure that the team is working to the best of their abilities
• Implement and oversee asset pipeline, project workflows and aid in asset creation
• Expert at working with the Unity 3D and a passion for working with AR & VR
• Have a high sense of quality and polish
• Programming knowledge
• Commercial experience leading projects
• Knowledge of 3D CAE industry software including BIM applications such as Autodesk Inventor, Revit and Civil 3D.
Please share your portfolio / url to your websites along with your updated resume.
Creative Design in the press
Rewards and Benefits
The Atkins standard benefits package
ATKINS, part of the SNC Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss a flexible working pattern for this vacancy. For roles advertised under the category of flexible working we would encourage you to explore the flexible working options we are able to offer during the interview process.
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.