Intermediate Commissioning, Qualification and Validation Specialist
Consult with clients in developing engineering compliance solutions particularly in testing (commissioning, qualification, validation) and documentation review of equipment, systems and processes.
- Generation / execution of System Impact and Critical Aspect Assessment Impact, Pre-move Test documentation, and Commissioning Test packs.
- Generation / execution of equipment and/or process validation protocols and reports, including gap analysis of existing protocols against industry standards.
- Analysis of test data.
- Troubleshoots issues of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Provides support or training to client on validation policies and procedures.
- Provides general support to the CQV group to meet department goals and objectives.
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or Bachelor of Science in Chemistry is required.
- 5 plus years’ experience in validation in a pharmaceutical or agri-food environment. We will consider recent graduates with experience from co-op or internships.
- Professional Engineer (an asset).
- Working knowledge of utilities, cleaning validation, and general production systems used in pharmaceutical manufacturing (an asset).
- Experience in a Quality Assurance role an asset, not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong attention to detail regarding documentation is a must.
- Proficient in English (oral/written), French knowledge (an asset).
- Well organized, self-motivated, and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Knowledge of automated and computerized systems used in industrial settings a definite asset (PLC/SCADA. Lab systems, etc.).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Flexible with the proven ability to prioritize and work to deadlines.
- Must be willing to travel and have a valid driver’s licence.
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process as required by Company policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Successful applicants will be notified about SNC-Lavalin’s accommodation policies at the time the employment offer is extended, and the information will be shared with new personnel during the onboarding process.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.