Intermediate CQV Specialist
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices in over 50 countries, SNC-Lavalin's approximately 40,000 employees provide EPC and EPCM services to clients in a variety of industry sectors, including oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, environment and water, infrastructure and power. SNC-Lavalin can also combine these services with its financing and operations and maintenance capabilities to provide complete end-to-end project solutions.
This position is responsible for consultation with clients in developing engineering compliance solutions particularly in testing (commissioning, qualification, validation) and documentation review of equipment, systems and processes.
- Generation / execution of System Impact and Critical Aspect Assessment Impact, Pre-move Test documentation, and Commissioning Test packs.
- Generation / execution of equipment and/or process validation protocols and reports, including gap analysis of existing protocols against industry standards.
- Analysis of test data.
- Troubleshoots issues of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Provides support or training to client on validation policies and procedures.
- Provides general support to the CQV group to meet department goals and objectives.
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or Bachelor of Science in Chemistry is required.
- 5 plus years’ experience in validation in a pharmaceutical or agri-food environment. We will consider recent graduates with experience from co-op or internships.
- Professional Engineer (an asset).
- Working knowledge of utilities, cleaning validation, and general production systems used in pharmaceutical manufacturing (an asset).
- Experience in a Quality Assurance role an asset, not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong attention to detail regarding documentation is a must.
- Proficient in English (oral/written), French knowledge (an asset).
- Well organized, self-motivated, and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Knowledge of automated and computerized systems used in industrial settings a definite asset (PLC/SCADA. Lab systems, etc.).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Flexible with the proven ability to prioritize and work to deadlines.
- Must be willing to travel and have a valid driver’s license.
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process as required by Company policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Successful applicants will be notified about SNC-Lavalin’s accommodation policies at the time the employment offer is extended, and the information will be shared with new personnel during the onboarding process.