IT Support Analyst
Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
Atkins Nuclear is currently seeking an IT Support Analyst to join the nuclear team in Oak Ridge, TN.
- Provide exceptional customer service in person, via phone and email as appropriate.
- Resolve help desk issues including troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Coordinate installation, maintenance and support schedules between Vendors/Suppliers who provide information technology services.
- Perform user administration duties.
- Provide off-hours support as required.
- Review Backup logs to ensure core systems are performing properly.
- Perform Cyber Security prevention and response related tasks as directed.
- Supports the execution of Integrated Safety Management System (ISMS) guiding principles and core functions and the Isotek Safety Culture.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong communication, verbal and written skills.Candidate should exhibit the passion and commitment to provide the highest level of professionalism to the organization.
- Strong Windows Systems Administrations skills with Windows Server 2008 R2 through Windows Server 2012.
- Experienced troubleshooting and operational skills with Windows Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
- Experienced troubleshooting and operational skills with Windows Microsoft Office 2010 to 2013.
- Experience with Remote Desktop Support.
- Advanced printer/peripheral device troubleshooting.
- Entry level knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP.
- Remote support for smartphones and tablets.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Enjoys working in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently and respond to emergency situations effectively.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- A+ Computer certification, Network+ Computer certification, Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), or Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MSCE) preferred.
- 2+ years of end-user and phone support within a small to large size business network environment.
- Experience and comfort working in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Federal background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and matter.
Atkins offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do. Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please view Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy.
Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to Atkins, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Atkins will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters, headhunters, contract recruiters, search firms or employment agencies. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate, Atkins explicitly reserves the right to recruit and hire those candidate(s) at its discretion, and without any financial obligation whatsoever to the recruiter or agency. Any such unsolicited resume or candidate contact information, including those submitted directly to Atkins hiring managers or any other employee, shall become the property of Atkins upon receipt.
Our Latest Articles