Junior Creative Project Coordinator
Junior Creative Project Coordinator
Due to recent growth, we are looking to recruit a Junior Creative Project Coordinator to join our growing national Creative Design team. When restrictions are lifted, the role will be based in our central Birmingham office.
You will be responsible for supporting the account, project and studio management function within Creative Design. It’s a fantastic opportunity, in a team that’s bringing real added-value to their projects and clients. We’re currently a team of five based in Birmingham and Bristol part of a team of over 60 designers, animators, visualisers and developers – with plans to expand.
You will be a team player who enjoys a dynamic working environment, be pro-active, on-top of deliverables and project plans as well as offering administrative support to ensure we’re always delivering the best outcomes for our clients.
As we’re such a diverse team, there will be opportunities to get involved in supporting the delivery of projects from creating a new brand that aims to solve the UK’s housing crisis to developing a gamified e-learning experience for the Ministry of Defence.
Within the Birmingham studio, you would be well supported by Account and Project Management colleagues. You will need to be able to manage smaller projects from the outset, support the team on larger project delivery, and you will have the opportunity to manage larger-scale projects as your career progresses.
We currently work with clients such as Transport for London, East West Rail, Ministry of Defence, Highways England, Thames Water, EDF Energy, Faithful and Gould and our own global internal communications.
- Reporting into the Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting the Account and Project Managers on the delivery of larger-scale projects; ensuring budgets, timings and deliverables are met and reported on regularly
- Project-managing and delivering end-to-end projects and performance for smaller projects
- Managing the day-to-day relationship with clients, building and maintaining strong working relationships
- Liaising with clients regularly (responding to briefs, attending meetings, status reporting, information seeking, managing milestones and approvals)
- Identifying and resolving issues/risks before they arise
- Supporting the marketing lead as and when required
- Administrative support, including expense and credit card recharges
- Supporting the overall promotion of Atkins Creative Design via showcases, client conversations and the internal communication tools; Yammer and Slack
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a professional environment
- As we’re a national team with offices and resource in multiple locations, you will need to be able to co-ordinate local and remote teams to deliver the best solution for our clients, across multiple disciples (e.g. branding, events, print, digital)
- Excellent project management skills, with experience of managing budgets, estimates and schedules
- Strong client management skills with the proven ability to add value
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills
Experience within a creative/digital environment
The role will be based in Birmingham with occasional travel in the UK required.
About Creative Design
‘Creative Design’ is not your typical in-house team. We are a proactive and creative team of over 50 designers, developers, visualisers, filmmakers and immersive media specialists based across 8 offices, 7 in the UK and one in India. We deliver world class solutions to a wide range of Atkins clients including MoD, EDF, Highways England, Transport for London, HS2 and the Environment Agency. We work collaboratively with Atkins’ teams and external clients, getting to the heart of problems and adding value and innovation to every project.
Our design principles underpin everything we do. We’re problem solvers who are excited by working together to find a solution. We create bespoke communications which focus on bringing meaning to content, make information more accessible and add value to projects. We create and implement viable concepts that utilise technology in a way that enhances outcomes and creates efficiencies. We invest in innovation and focus on upcoming technologies.
Creative Design in the press
Rewards and Benefits
The Atkins standard benefits package can be found using the following link https://www.yourrewardatkins.com
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Atkins recognise that there are many well qualified people who are looking to further their career, but who cannot commit to full time employment. We support flexible working arrangements and are interested to discuss how we can accommodate individual requirements
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs