Junior - Mid weight 3D Visualiser
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented, motivated 3D Visualiser to join our national, Creative Design team in our Glasgow studio.
Our 60+ designers, developers, visualisers, filmmakers and immersive media specialists, deliver world class interactive solutions to a wide range of Atkins clients including EDF, Highways England, Transport for London, HS2, Environment Agency, Faithful + Gould and the University of Edinburgh. We work collaboratively with Atkins’ teams and external clients, getting to the heart of problems and adding value and innovation to every project.
You will have a solid skill set and experience in Architectural visualisation is a must. There is great scope for creativity and the opportunity to work on high-end interiors, animations and real-time visualisation projects.
- committed professional outlook
- proactive team player
- excellent time management/organisation skills working to deadlines
- ability to work closely with clients to take briefings and communicate vision
- Good knowledge of 3ds Max, Photoshop, V-ray, Unreal
- excellent attention to detail
- keen to develop skills and knowledge share
- 1+ years working experience
- Project management experience
- an understanding of Unity, After effects, Premier
- Photographic/Architectural background
- relevant degree level qualification
- modelling/texturing/lighting/animation/rendering for 3D architectural scenes
- creating 3D architectural models based on files received in CAD, SketchUp or Revit
- creating finished high-resolution imagery, animations and RT environments for clients
- working as part of a team whilst taking ownership of assigned projects
- management of projects and clients
- maintaining order/upkeep of 3D assets library
Please send an up to date CV and portfolio examples.
Creative Design in the press
Rewards and Benefits
The Atkins standard benefits package
(http://axis.eu.atkinsglobal.com/uk/peoplematters/rewards/Pages/default.aspx) is included in the job description template which can be found using the following link: http://axis.eu.atkinsglobal.com/uk/peoplematters/employ/Pages/recruitment.aspx
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
ATKINS, part of the SNC Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
Our Latest Articles