Why join us?
We are hiring! Atkins is currently seeking an entry level Landscape Architect to join our growing Planning and Landscape Architecture group in Orlando, FL.
Atkins Landscape Architects provide leadership and guidance in shaping the Vision for tomorrows urban and rural spaces. The Landscape Architect position offers the opportunity to grow and develop toward the goal of becoming a licensed Landscape Architect within an inclusive and diverse group of professionals in the pursuit of excellence. You will provide project design, production and graphic support in the creative project design process and collaborate with multi-disciplinary designers on a diverse range of project types.
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering, and project management consultancies. Atkins has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years.
Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Project feature design development and illustrative presentation graphic support
- Construction drawing preparation for both landscape and general site design including layout, grading and hardscape
- Construction phase project support
- General project team members support on design of a variety of scale and type of projects
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture required
- Intermediate proficiency in AutoCAD
- Intermediate proficiency Adobe in Creative Cloud Suite – InDesign, Illustrator, Sketchup
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Land F/X is a plus
- Strong communication and team collaboration skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
What we offer at Atkins:
At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
If this sounds like you and you would like to gain on the job experience, apply today!
Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please review Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs