Lead Architect (Qualified Person)
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. We build long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of our ideas. We have the breadth and depth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time critical projects.
Our skills include the expansive area of Architecture and Interior Design for which we are looking for candidates to join our design studios who are excited about working in a multi-disciplinary environment.
Our portfolio comprises a broad range of project types, including hospitality, office, commercial, transport, residential, retail and regeneration and civic projects. Ranging from small heritage buildings to massive complex mixed-use projects and large scale master plans.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Architecture or equivalent
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field (Qualified Person) is required for this position.
- Good project management, leadership and communication skills
- Lead a project team and provide technical leadership on architectural design matters
- Carry out architectural designs; liaise with and discuss project-relevant issues with Clients
- Oversee progress on-site; ensure that project is built according to design plans and resolve any issues that may arise
- Design and management of more than 3-4 projects at any given time.