Lead - BIM Content Creation(Design Reuse)
Lead - BIM Content Creation(Design Reuse)
As one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment, we offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India and around the world. Atkins India is committed to design excellence in the delivery of first-class solutions which combine innovation, imagination and best practice.
Atkins is a member of SNC Lavalin Organization. Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global, fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. The combined entity of Atkins and SNC-Lavalin has created one of the largest global engineering and project management consultancies with approximately 50,000 employees and operating across 50 countries.
The Design Transformation program covers all aspects of standardization and automation for the delivery processes across Atkins. As part of this endeavor, Design Re-use is being created and delivered to provide the benefit of standard content management to our global practices internally and to our key clients.
The BIM Content Creation Lead will be responsible for management of Content creation activities across platforms, offer Commercial and Technical leadership, manage the content creation team of experts under them and work closely with the wider project teams well as EDPM global practices.
How will you contribute to the team?
The BIM Content Creation Lead will be the service line lead for Design Reuse, across EDPM and form part of the team having responsibility for the day-to-day management and administration of Design Re-use content libraries. The BIM Content Creation Lead will have to ensure that the Design Reuse service content is functional, structured and that the content is of a consistent high quality.
To perform this role successfully, the individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Managing the content of the library.
- Liaise with Content creators, Content Checkers and Approvers to complete the content on-boarding process.
- Liaise with Practice Coordinators or similar in our client organisations to identify proposed content for the Service.
- Present proposed content for review pending inclusion into the Content Service.
- Creation of content for the library based on the client organisation and technical authority recommendations.
- Undertake checking of Service Content created/edited by other Content Creators before being submitted for approval.
- Provide support to end-users of the system.
- Undertake audits of the content in the libraries on annual basis.
- Researching ideas for content development and create marketing materials.
- Undertaking global (or partial) updates to all content.
- Excellent skills to become proficient in the use of all BIM platforms (Revit, MicroStation and Civil 3D) used within the EDPM for Design Reuse.
What will you contribute?
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a major engineering (B.Arch/B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering).
- Excellent knowledge of BIM processes and platforms.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in one or more engineering disciplines.
- Proven track record in project delivery and team working.
- Experience in digital content creation, editing and checking in one or more of the following: GIS Platforms (such as ESRI, ArcGIS) and BIM Platforms (such as Revit, MicroStation, AECOSim, Civil 3D, Plant 3D). A thorough knowledge of Custom Revit family creation, parametric family creation, creating shared parameter and BIM object library creation.
- Excellent presentation skills and technical understanding of different typologies of projects undertaken within EDPM.
- Proficient in Autodesk / Bentley model authoring tools. Understanding of Bentley tools is a plus.
- Understanding of BIM standards ISO 19650, PAS 1192 series etc.
- Be a highly positive team member, contributing to a team culture founded on openness, trust and respect.
- Strong sense of collaboration, valuing shared success and making a measurable contribution to that success.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Be technology curious.
- Be able to communicate effectively with stakeholders, immediate team and senior management.
- Be proactive, able to demonstrate initiative and drive in coordinating and carrying out tasks.
What we offer at Atkins?
At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes.
- Competitive salary.
- Group Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities.
The masculine gender is used only to simplify the wording.
Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
In today’s global market, diverse groups make better decisions and that better decisions lead to better business results, as such Atkins proactively recruiting and onboarding candidates from a diverse and talented applicant pool.
Please review Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs