Lead BIM Designer
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Atkins, member of SNC Lavalin is one of the worlds’ leading engineering design consultancies. We have the breadth and depth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time critical infrastructure projects.
As a provider of multi-disciplinary technical services to the built environment, Atkins Transport Planning are committed to planning, enabling and designing excellence in the delivery of first class solutions which combines innovation, imagination and best practices. Consultancy Practice of the Transportation Division of Atkins in India supports Atkins’ various overseas operations, including those located in the India, UK, Europe, Middle East and North America.
Covid -19 Update for India
We’re committed to our vision of People. Drive. Success!
This implies that our Recruitment team would still be actively involved in the hiring and would contact the deserving candidates, once we start proceeding towards normalcy.
The below mentioned jobs, are open to those who wish to take up new assignments, once the pandemic subsides as we pave way for more futuristic openings, spanning our various disciplines/departments.
The applicants are requested to apply to only one relevant job posting as this would enable the recruiters to screen the applications, comprehensively and then get in touch with them.
- Electrical BIM modeller who should be able to produce drawings and BIM model with minimum supervision
- Co-ordination of CAD and BIM model input to multi-disciplinary projects
- Preparation and presentation of progress for discussion at meetings
- Should be well versed with AutoCAD
- Good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Able to demonstrate advanced CAD and BIM technical knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business
- Good team player whilst remaining self-motivated
- Problem solving abilities
- Excellent time management and prioritization
- Creative thinker with a can-do attitude.
- Confident and professional manner
- Knowledge of multidisciplinary and multiregional project to comply with the relevant CAD/BIM Standard
- Ability to read & interpret engineering drawings & specifications
- Ability to work using Engineers calculations and design in producing drawings / 3D modelling
- Knowledge of Building design processes working within a multiple discipline engineering environment, and within a project and commercially focused business;
- Identify, interpret and apply required industry/ client/ internal CAD/BIM standards. To ensure that our finished product is Project, Client and BIM compliant
- Work independently and take proactive initiative
- Self-motivated development
- Competent to check the work
- Able to present / represent their technical work
- Working knowledge of standard codes and EDMS (Electronic Data Management System
- Shows flexibility in work tasks and locations
- Responsible for completion of specifically assigned tasks to time and cost
- Diploma/Degree with minimum 8 years of relevant experience for permanent role
- Diploma/Degree with minimum 5 years of relevant experience for temporary role
Atkins develops individuals through a portfolio of training and development courses designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents. We are an accredited Investor in People and run a Continuous Development Programme.
We in Atkins believe that people matter the most and this belief of ours has led to instilling a culture that embraces people irrespective of their race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. In today’s global market, diverse groups make better decisions and that better decisions lead to better business results, as such Atkins proactively recruiting and onboarding candidates from a diverse and talented applicant pool.
Our Latest Articles