Lead Planning - Risk Engineer
Lead Planning - Risk Engineer
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
It’s an exciting time to be joining the SNC Lavalin family in the UAE, as we continue to experience significant growth within our Resources sector. Because of the growth in PMC project work we are looking to speak to candidates who have significant experience delivering major PMC projects within the Oil & Gas sector.
We are currently the PMC for one of ADNOC major offshore developments and we are looking to hire a Lead Planning Risk Engineer who has significant working on offshore projects in excess of US$1 billion in the Middle East.
- Designing and implementing an overall risk management process, which includes an analysis of the impact on the Project
- Performing a risk assessment: Analyzing current risks and identifying potential risks that are affecting the Project
- Performing a risk evaluation: Evaluating the handling of risks, and comparing potential risks with criteria set out by the Project management
- Provide schedule input and implement the schedule element of risk management plan.
- Coordinate the development of risk mitigation plans.
- Link schedule element of risk process to change process and estimate.
- Risk reporting
- Develop the Project Planning/Scheduling Controls strategy, plans and procedures,.
- Adhere to the segment financial and business and project processes.
- Maintain the project wide WBS/CBS, working with the Cost Engineering Team.
- Understand the technical scope of the work and the right sequence and duration of activities to create a viable project plan to achieve the business objectives.
- Coordinate preparation of schedule risk analysis.
- Understand what resources are required for executing the set of activities and when activities can be performed given competing resource demands.
- Ensure the preparation and development of appropriate detail and summary plans/schedules;
- integrate contractor and our client's own generated plans/schedules into the Masterplan
- Implement, and monitor schedules within each project stage and for entire project until completion/close-out.
- Look ahead to ensure readiness to progress forward works.
- Recognize opportunities and resource optimizations to most efficiently execute the planned set of activities.
- Ensure the preparation and develop the interface schedules.
- Ensure alignment between contractors (EPC, drilling ,etc) schedules
- Develop a detailed schedule for all key Close-Out activities and tracks progress against this schedule
- Planning reporting
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Significant (15+ years) experience in planning of significant oil and gas projects, including drilling and well operations, fabrication and offshore installation, using Primavera Project Planner.
- Significant (10+ years) experience in risk management and mitigation implementation of significant oil and gas projects, including drilling and well operations, fabrication and offshore installation, using Primavera Project Planner.
- 10+ years experience in a lead / Planning Manager role
- Experience in upstream offshore oil and gas for an Operator company
- Experience of working in a multi-discipline, multi-cultural project team on a significant offshore project in the petroleum sector
- Fluent English spoken/written
- Expert in Primavera P6
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs