This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Faithful Gould is a world leading integrated project and program management consultancy. We build long-term partnerships with our clients because we are trusted to outperform.
With a turnover in excess of HKD 3 Billion, Faithful Gould is staffed by over 2,500 experienced and passionate professionals across our offices in Asia Pacific, the United Kingdom and Europe, the Middle East and the Americas.
We protect and maximize our clients’ interests through intellect, innovation, positive thinking and problem solving. Our integrated approach transforms potential into reality such that we shape the future of infrastructure and property developments and the societies in which we work.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain (frequently update) the overall master schedule by integrating the high-level schedules of the individual projects.
- Review and critique various levels of schedule, ensuring that the schedules have a closed network, critical path and are resource loaded
- Lead regular internal schedule team meeting for all the sub-projects status update and issues identification, ensure the interface communication is open and well
- Lead weekly general schedule coordination meeting with GC team to identify the potential risks and work out the mitigation plan
- Regularly communicate and align with end user lead for the key interface coordination to make sure both parties are on the same page for work moving forward
- Manage and update the internal overall Program schedule for senior management reference
- Develop and implement EVA and actively participate schedule risk analysis
- Conduct interactive schedule review meetings.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent on a technical subject and/or at least 10 years planning experience working on large projects of which at least 2 years should be in the pharmaceutical industry
- Must have strong background commissioning and qualification scheduling experience
- A good understanding of business functions will be a plus.
- Multi-cultural experience / having worked for a multinational company
- good leadership capabilities and be able to facilitate / proactively drive schedule progress
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent English skills (speaking, writing, reading)
- Must be proficient with Primavera and Microsoft Project
- Good facilitation/presentation skills, particularly to large groups.
- Ability to develop detailed programmes with limited information and guidance.
- Confident in his/her own abilities.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs