Life Cycle Consultant
Are you looking to progress your career in a hugely successful Strategic Asset Management Team at a world leading project and programme management consultancy?
Due to Faithful+Gould’s continuing success in developing life cycle cost standards and securing consultancy work, we are expanding our headcount. The London office is seeking to recruit a Life Cycle/Whole Life Cost Consultant to join their team. It’s an exciting time to join as you’ll be working on high profile and high value (in excess of £100m capital value) projects across a range of sectors including transportation, aviation and infrastructure.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual looking for a career in whole life/life cycle costing, to join a world-leading player in its field; in return we will provide a favourable rewards and benefits package and the necessary support to develop your career to the next level. Our succession planning and training and development programmes are aware winning – we invest in our staff and help you get to where you want to be.
• Preparing Life Cycle Cost plans in Excel and using
proprietary software tools.
• Supporting for life cycle cost projects with defined levels of
• Supporting the preparation of proposals and client
• Supporting other FM and Sustainability projectsRequirements
• Numerically accurate and proficient in Excel
• Team player capable of working in multi-discipline teams
• Good communication skills- verbal and written
• Construction or Engineering background is desirable
• Looking to achieve Chartered status
• Experience of providing life-cycle and maintenance cost consultancy advice is an advantage
• Experience of Infrastructure & BREEAM projects would be beneficial
Atkins offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, wellbeing, financial and lifestyle choices.
All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://www.yourrewardatkins.com
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance. #LI-F&G
Our Latest Articles