This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Job Title: Linxon Treasurer
Shaping energy solutions to empower sustainable connectivity.
In December 2017, ABB and SNC-Lavalin signed an agreement to form Linxon, a joint-venture company for the execution of engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) projects for electrical substations.
Linxon combines ABB’s deep technological knowledge and SNC-Lavalin’s project management expertise to create a company dedicated to substations, delivering sustainable energy solutions and acting as a true partner to facilitate the digital transformation for those who depend on consistent reliability.
This employment opportunity is based out of Baden in Switzerland, or alternatively in Birmingham UK or Vasteras in Sweden, and reports to the Senior Manager, FP&A and financial controls. We are looking for a hands-on candidate, with a holistic view of the daily treasury activities, capable of handling the data and supporting the operations, but with enough experience to oversee and analyze the overall situation at the global level and interact with Senior Management.
- Overall responsibility of all cash related matters within Linxon and its subsidiaries.
- Lead the cash management reporting cycle, including budget, month-end, estimates, quarter-end, and quarterly forecasting exercises;
- Daily cash management activities. Pooling of funds within Holdco, transfer of cash across the legal entities, in different currencies. Define the investment strategy of excess liquidities
- Training, coaching, at the project and divisional levels, around cash flow forecast. Support the implementation of tools and templates such as the Project Status report (PSR) and the monthly liquidity files.
- Manage revolving Credit Facility and loans with the shareholders
- Secure and oversee external credit facilities for some of Linxon subsidiaries
- Lead the entire hedging strategy and management (FX and commodities) – at project and consolidated levels
- Involvement, from the bid stage to project completion, by issuing recommendations to the bids and tendering and business controlling teams, to reduce FX exposure and risk
- Support the 4 Hubs in the request and issuance of bank guarantees (Bids, Advance, Performance, Retention, warranty bonds).
- Work with SNCL Corporate treasury, and analyze and review the requirements for letters of credit, letters of guarantee and payment terms under various bid and contractual documents, underline the related risks and make comments and recommendations to mitigate such risks
- Support the bids and tendering teams in performing credit analysis on potential clients
- Bank accounts administration for a dozen countries, in multiple currencies.
- Strong years of treasury management experience in a project environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA or CFA title is an asset
- Relevant work experience, working in financial reporting and FP&A
- Understanding of the relevant IFRS accounting rules for construction contracts and financial instruments
- Knowledge of engineering and construction (E&C) and or EPC business
- Good, analytical decision-making and problem-solving skills as well as ability to quickly adapt to changing situations and work under pressure
- Autonomy, rigor, ethics, flexibility, adaptability, persuasiveness
- Proficiency in Office Suite, knowledge of VBA considered a bonus
- Experience working with SAP ERP an asset
- Experience with Oracle ERP an asset
- Experience working with Oracle Hyperion an asset
- Fluent in English is a must, and (Swiss) German an asset
To know more about Linxon click on the Video link below: