This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Why join us?
The federal government has chosen Joint Venture SNC-Lavalin PAE Inc. to augment national health preparedness efforts during the global COVID-19 pandemic with the design, delivery and construction of up to 10 mobile health units, each comprising 100 patient beds.
SNC-Lavalin PAE will collaborate with key medical, health and structure suppliers to deliver on the mandate.
As part of the Mobile Health Unit project, we are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join our growing team. You will be the primary coordinator of all procurement, materials and logistics activities for the MHU joint venture.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Responsible for coordinating all components of supply chain across the project, which involves the identification, sourcing, acquisition, warehousing and overall management and logistics from the point of origin to the end user.
- Establish processes to streamline daily logistical operations for the movement of materials in the most cost-effective manner.
- Implement processes to manage and integrate a common materials flow and information center for all goods and services across the project
- Familiarity with various supply chain management systems and efficiency measurement tools
- Understanding of changing supply chain management innovations such as new logistics processes, management of warehousing mobile computing, and real-time inventory management
- Ability in analysis, organization and communications as well as an ability to use utilize or implement specialized material and database software
- Strong skills in change management, problem solving, customer orientation, and business perspective
What will you contribute?
- Postsecondary education in Supply Chain related field an asset
- 5 to 10 years of practical experience in a similar role is required.
- Excellent knowledge of warehousing and transportation process
- Strong network of 3PL / carriers
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Some experience preparing and issuing procurement documentation
- Exceptional English communication skills, both verbal and written are required.
- Commitment to ethical business conduct and trusted with sensitive information.
- Able to work under pressure and effective multitasking; a dedicated team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic with the ability to think critically and analytically while being assertive and persistent
- Proficiency with programs such as Microsoft Office is essential.
- Strong attention to detail.
What we offer at SNC-Lavalin:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Defined contribution pension plan in which SNC-Lavalin contributes
- Work equipment provided according to the season (boot, bib, helmet, gloves, etc.);
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 3 weeks of vacation time
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities
You wish to leverage your experience and contribute to this position? Apply now!
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs