Manager – Marketing and Strategy
Manager – Marketing and Strategy
To lead the marketing activities and channel the BU’s strategic objectives into applicable client side actions for branding, promotion, client communications; liaison with key industry partners and other external agencies. Additionally lead specific initiatives defined by senior management based on contingent business needs.
- Marketing (Outbound)
- Communications (targeted, business driven)
- Branding / Promotion
- Business Intelligence (Inbound)
- Voice of the Customer / CX Program
- External Relations
- Other specific Initiatives (as defined by senior management)
- Lead the BU’s marketing activities.
- Targeted messaging and client communications (direct and indirect - separate from Corporate Communications, but in coordination with them)
- Craft and maintain brand image to match the BU’s strategic objectives and value proposition(s)
- Work closely with BD and Ops to position the BU’s offerings to the target clients.
- Develop, deploy, and maintain a robust Business Intelligence Portal – for use by BD and Ops for strategy execution as well as adaption and pivoting in line with market changes.
- Manage External relations
- Effective liaison (in coordination with appropriate internal stakeholders across the BU) with key external agencies including the management of government relations (the latter under the direction of SVP-MBD and in coordination with SNCL government relations owners).
- Management of participation in trade shows / industry events.
- Take ownership of the budding Voice of the Customer (VoC) program and bring it to initial rollout stage asap (working closely with SNCL corporate as well with any selected external agencies); manage its continuous improvement and evolution into a robust and mature program for shaping focused client actions.
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities assigned by the company based on current and future business needs.
- Marketing Competencies – good understanding of and experience in marketing and promotion.
- Branding and image building.
- Conceptual understanding of the ingredients of good business intelligence, know-how on obtaining, and rendering the same for effective use by BD and Ops.
- Excellent communicator (written, verbal, presentation); social media savviness.
- Strategic Orientation.
- Consummate people skills (internal / external).
- Change leadership
- Nuclear Canada strategic plan implementation KPIs
- Voice of customer results (including timeliness and quality of data)
- Marketing KPIs as agreed to with leadership
- Other KPIs as applicable.
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process as required by Company policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Successful applicants will be notified about SNC-Lavalin’s accommodation policies at the time the employment offer is extended, and the information will be shared with new personnel during the onboarding process.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs