Marketing Communications Advisor - Fixed Term
Marketing Communications Advisor - Fixed Term
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Marketing Communications Advisor – Fixed Term
Why join us?
This position is based out of our office in Vancouver, BC and reports to Manager – External Communications. It is responsible for supporting and executing integrated marketing communications plans for the various EDPM (Engineering, Design and Project Management) markets in Canada. Working hand in hand with the business, developing content and marketing collateral that will support the organizational growth strategy and business development. This is a multi- faceted position that would be ideal for a creative individual who is a self-starter and could adapt to a rapidly changing and competitive environment. This role is a maternity leave for position for approximately 1 year.
How will you contribute to the team?
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Support strategic marketing communications plans and related tactical execution by working closely with the EDPM business units (Rail & Transit, Environment & Geoscience, Buildings & Facilities, and Highways & Bridges)
- Manages and executes production of marketing materials including brochures, presentations, videos, social media and website content
- Write and proofreads marketing copy for trade releases, ads, and thought leadership articles in consultation with the business units and other communications team members
- Support and execute annual planning of tradeshows, sponsorships, speaking opportunities and other external marketing events including evaluation, negotiation, and execution of exhibitions, in collaboration with the business development teams across all sectors
- Assists with strategy and preparation of presentations, client interviews and award submissions
- Collaborate closely with other communications colleagues in Canada, across other sectors, and manages external partners to ensure brand compliance and alignment on all marketing communications and visibility opportunities
- Liaises and networks with a range of stakeholders, including design and print suppliers, event management companies, partners and colleagues to deliver events successfully
- Keep current with marketing trends, innovations and communication techniques
- Track and measures campaign performance, draws conclusions, and assists in maintenance of Marketing Management Systems including ASANA
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of SNC-Lavalin’s markets, clients, capabilities, staff, and primary competitors to support the development of business strategies
What will you contribute?
- Post- secondary education or equivalent in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business or related area
- 3 - 5 years experience in a marketing and/or communications field
- Knowledge of Marketing and/or Communications within a Business to Business environment or professional services sector
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines independently
- Solid experience in using digital solutions and social media
- Excellent attention to detail and multi tasking skills
- Experience in event coordination required
- Proven ability to work with autonomy
- Proficiency in word-processing programs (e.g., MS Word), and presentation software (e.g., PowerPoint) is mandatory. Knowledge of desktop publishing software (e.g., Creative Suite) is an asset
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of French is an asset
- Results-oriented, with a strong customer-service focus
At SNC-Lavalin, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits (ie.: group insurance, retirement savings plan, share purchase plan, continuing education program, etc.).
You think that a career in our team could match your profile, submit your application online now!
The masculine gender is used only to simplify the wording.
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs