This vacancy has now expired... why not:
The Marketing Expert will support the strategic and tactical execution of marketing communication activities with the Senior Manager with in the region
- Key areas of responsibilities include
• Support Business Development, Strategy & Marketing and local management to develop and implement tactical marketing communications projects, including: sales tools, marketing collateral, presentations, advertisements, social media presence, tradeshow booths, press releases, website content, and other materials as required.
• Effectively manage the development, design, approval, production, and distribution of marketing materials in line with brand guidelines
• Champion the company brand identity across all developed materials
• Support cross-sector marketing communication activities as needed
• Work closely with the leadership and operations in India to support the business’s marketing communications, and act as a central point of contact for any related external & internal communication needs
• Coordinate marketing communications project, including content review
• Partner with BD and sectors to ensure their marketing and communications needs are met and develop and maintain
• Support development and posting of social media content in coordination with Regional Digital Lead as required.
• Support development of marketing and promotional materials for tradeshows, conferences and other client meetings.
• Support branding of charitable donations and sponsorship, including related approvals
• Act as a brand steward, upholding brand and trademark standards and consistency in all marketing communication applications.
• Work with print vendors to establish quotes, production schedules and delivery of materials to distribution vendor partner.
• Ensure department compliance with established standard policies and procedures.
• Help set up and improve workflow processes when and where needed.
• Manage external vendors and agency partners as needed.
• Monitor and report marketing communication expenses and process invoices with accounts payable.
• Foster best practices and collaboration between countries by sharing and internal communication with department counterparts.
SNC Lavalin's Atkins business is one of the largest multidisciplinary, multi sector engineering design consultancies in the world and is part of the SNC Lavalin Group.
As one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies with a leading track record in the defence sector, Atkins are ideally placed to respond to this market. We have a broad establishment and proud, 50 year history throughout the Middle East region.
We provide a full range of design, engineering and project management services for buildings, transportation and other infrastructure programmes.
Atkins in the Middle East now employs around 2,000 staff serving Gulf clients across all market sectors from offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait City, Manama, Muscat, Riyadh, and Sharjah.
- Additional Job Description
Experience & Qualifications required
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing or communications, whether in an agency or internally within a Marcoms department
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business management or related field, or STEM
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office
- Bi-lingual English and Arabic
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Marketing Communications experience in copywriting, graphic design, or PR
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable with web-based project management tools and collaboration technologies, as well as social media
- Results driven, proactive & able to work autonomously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in cross-cultural teams
- Problem solving and solutions-oriented approach
- Flexible, change embracing in rapidly evolving work and market environment
- Ability to relate to and work with a wide variety of stakeholders