This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. Atkins has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years.
Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
Atkins seeks an energetic and highly motivated self-starter to join our Business Development Group as a Marketing Manager. This position can sit in our Denver, CO, Atlanta, GA, Orlando, FL, Calverton, MD or Alexandria, VA office.
- Helps ensure the success of Atkins through coordinating closely with marketing leadership and staff, Business Unit (BU) staff, and BU and Regional Business Development and Sales (BD&S) staff on all efforts related to pursuits, marketing, business planning, branding, and market research; identifying and developing marketing materials; improving and maintaining marketing database; and helping build a strong team to lead and support all proposal and marketing efforts. Ensures that marketing meets Atkins’ expectations for promoting Atkins and winning work.
- Responsible for leading a marketing team in support of all proposal and marketing efforts for Atkins North America.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or related major, plus seven years’ experience within the firm or in a similar technical/marketing environment. Minimum six years managing people. Without a degree, seventeen years of relevant experience is required in addition to appropriate knowledge and skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. Supervisory/management skills.
- Strong grammar, spelling, composition, and proofreading abilities. Job requires detail orientation and the ability to multi-task and work under the pressure of a deadline-driven environment with a high consequence of error (which may result in the loss of considerable revenue to the firm).
- Computer skills required and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Deltek Vision, and other software programs.
- Strong Federal Background required.
Atkins offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do. Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please view Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy.
Please consult our to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to Atkins, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs