This vacancy has now expired... why not:
As a provider of multi-disciplined technical services to the built environment, Atkins Middle East is committed to design excellence in the delivery of first class solutions which combine, innovation, imagination and best practice.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is witnessing vast investment in its social infrastructure as it strives to meet His Majesty King Abdullah's vision to constantly raise living standards. Atkins is positioned to play an important role, providing technical solutions to many of the challenges presented by this vital development programme. As a result we are currently looking for a Master Planner to join our team.
- Detailed planning and development regulation guidelines
- Land use budgets including population projections
- Land use developments
- Infrastructure demand and load calculation
- Providing a technical role in site planning, land use and design projects
- Providing technical co-ordination of multi-disciplinary planning and urban design teams
As one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies with a leading track record in the defence sector, Atkins are ideally placed to respond to this market. We have a broad establishment and proud, 50 year history throughout the Middle East region.
We provide a full range of design, engineering and project management services for buildings, transportation and other infrastructure programmes.
Atkins in the Middle East now employs around 2,000 staff serving Gulf clients across all market sectors from offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait City, Manama, Muscat, Riyadh, and Sharjah.
- Degree in Urban Planning - Masters degree in Urban Design would be a distinct advantage
- Member of the relevant professional institute
- Minimum of 7 years experience in large scale masterplans, planning and development regulations, design guidelines, population projections, infrastructure load and demand, and land use budgets
- Key experience gained in front-end master planning of major development projects in several sectors including large-scale mixed use commercial, residential, Industrial, tourism and leisure projects, and urban area site layouts
- Experience of working in the Middle East desirable
- Ability to speak Arabic desirable
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Strong customer focus and client care
- Ability to Influence others
- Ability to lead planning and site layout components of large-scale master planning projects
- Good graphic design skills with a practical focus on urban design applications and outcomes.
- Competency with AutoCAD, Sketchup, GIS, & Photoshop software
Rewards and Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance
- Transportation allowance
- 22 calendar days annual leave
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Well-Being Programme
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs