Materials Coordinator (minimum. 4 months)
Materials Coordinator (minimum. 4 months)
Why join us?
This position is based out of our Sarnia office.
To ensure management of materials both company and client supplied Free Issue from receipt up to and including issuance.
How will you contribute to the team?
- To ensure correct storage techniques are used for storing materials including any required preservation.
- To ensure that the stores are kept in an orderly and proper manner.
- To ensure that an efficient delivery service is provided to the project from the warehouse.
- Set up and operate and ensure proper and accurate usage of the company PAMMs system.
- Ensure full commitment to the implementation of the IMS procedures.
- To monitor and control the movement of company owned and hired equipment and transport (does not include vehicles allocated to individuals for personal use).
- To ensure that all external hire of Transport, Plant and Equipment is kept to a minimum.
- Generate material reports as required and check for accuracy.
- Ensure stock reconciliation and traceability of materials issued from the warehouse.
- Ensure excess / unwanted materials returned from site are adequately recorded and accounted.
- Liaise with the Project Procurement Manager regarding any delivery discrepancies and any other matters to be resolved.
- Liaise with the Project Procurement Manager and coordinate the removal and disposal of excess / scrap materials.
- Liaise with Project Procurement Manager and Project Controls on forecast deliveries so that adequate warehouse planning can be affected.
- Liaise with Project Procurement Manager and Project Controls to Create and Manage Purchase Orders.
- Liaise with construction team to create MRs .
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned from time to time
What will you contribute?
- 7 years experience in material management
- 3 Years experience in operating Pamms
- Diploma in any discipline
- Material Knowledge
- Communication Skills
What we offer at SNC-Lavalin:
At SNC-Lavalin, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits (ie.: group insurance, retirement savings plan, share purchase plan, continuing education program, etc.).
• Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
• Competitive salary
• Flexible benefits
• Defined contribution pension plan in which SNC-Lavalin contributes
• Work equipment provided according to the season (boot, bib, helmet, gloves, etc.);
• Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• 3 weeks of vacation time
• Learning and Development programs, training, career opportunities
The masculine gender is used only to simplify the wording.
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process as required by Company policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Successful applicants will be notified about SNC-Lavalin’s accommodation policies at the time the employment offer is extended, and the information will be shared with new personnel during the onboarding process
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs