This vacancy has now expired... why not:
What will be your contribution to the team?
As a materials technician, your role will be to participate actively in the success of projects:
- Be proactive in matters of health and safety at work and environmental protection;
- Calibrate field equipment to ensure the accuracy of measurements and results;
- Perform technical tasks (testing, expertise and monitoring) in accordance with work instructions and testing standards to guarantee the life of the works to be renovated/built;
- Report any deviation in the implementation of materials and write a field report for each of the interventions carried out;
- Collaborate with the technical project team by monitoring site needs.
- College diploma in Civil Engineering (graduating or with experience) - or a diploma obtained outside Quebec;
- Good knowledge of French (an asset);
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- General Health and Safety standards (ASP or OHS card);
- Good physical condition;
- Availability to work on different shifts (day/evening/night/weekend);
- Valid driver's licence on the start date of employment;
- Have access to a vehicle (car, truck, SUV).
Benefits of working at SNC-Lavalin:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Company cell phone provided;
- Work equipment provided depending on the season (boot, bib, helmet, gloves, etc.);
- Remuneration of mileage when using personal vehicle for travelling on construction sites;
- Access to continuous training.
The masculine gender is used only to simplify the wording.
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs