Mechanical Inspector (Omani National)
Atkins is one of the world's leading Design & Engineering. We have established a high-profile presence.
As one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment, we offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in the Middle East and around the world.
We are looking for Mechanical Inspector for our projects in Oman.
Note - We are currently pending award on several significant projects. Should we be awarded, this position is key role. Consequently we are keen to speak to individuals in the market place with the experience listed below for such potential future programmes of work
- Degree qualified in Mechanical or similar.
- Significant experience of working in Mechanical Building Services Inspector involving HVAC, Controls, Plumbing, PHE, Fire.
- Awareness of variety of concept, scheme and construction design schemes in a number of different sectors.
- Assisting on the concept and construction site issue and site supervision
- Carrying out calculations on a variety of buildings within different sectors i.e. Mass transportation buildings schools, hospitals, leisure facilities buildings,
- Aware of preparing technical specifications and drafting
- Experienced in report writing
- Ability to adapt to different cultures and working environments to build rapport with customers
- Experience of using written and spoken English within a business environment
Salary & Rewards
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance
- Transportation allowance
- 22 calendar days annual leave
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee assistance Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
SNC Lavalin's Atkins business is one of the largest multidisciplinary, multi sector engineering design consultancies in the world and is part of the SNC Lavalin Group.
As one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies with a leading track record in the defence sector, Atkins are ideally placed to respond to this market. We have a broad establishment and proud, 50-year history throughout the Middle East region.
We provide a full range of design, engineering and project management services for buildings, transportation and other infrastructure programmes.
Atkins in the Middle East now employs around 2,000 staff serving Gulf clients across all market sectors from offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait City, Manama, Muscat, Riyadh, and Sharjah.