Mechanical Project Engineer
Mechanical Project Engineer
Why join us?
Our Team in Greenville, SC is growing! Faithful+Gould is looking for a Mechanical Engineer with Project Manager Experience to support various Clients across the Southeast. The selected candidate will manage the cost, design, schedule and construction of infrastructure projects for the installation of utility generation and distribution equipment for new and existing facilities.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project controls and consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with several high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the Fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Excel at working in a team environment. Position requires Leading teams and acting as a team member on multiple project simultaneously.
- High Initiative- Demonstrated ability to set and achieve goals with minimum supervision and the ability to suggest and implement ideas to bring value to the team.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills and project management results
- Demonstrate a professional attitude by treating each person with respect on the job
- Software Proficiency Requirements: Microsoft Excel, Project, Word, and Power Point.
- Significant experience with Utility Equipment, mechanical industrial fluids, piping systems, HVAC and Fire Protection systems.
- Significant experience with startup and operation of mechanical fluid systems.
- Experience with project risk analysis and providing multiple solutions with a cost benefit analysis. Options will be based on project needs and building code requirements.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Completed 30-hour OSHA safety training. Significant LO/TO/TO, Job hazard task analysis experience.
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Engineering, or a related field.
- 7 years of experience with a BSME or 10 years of equivalent experience.
- PE Registration is preferred but nor required.
- High level of knowledge of greenfield construction
- Highly articulate, have clear and analytical approach to problem solving, and strong decision-making abilities.
- Ability to navigate Web-based construction management software (often provided by the client).
- Must have experience with setting meetings, organizing agendas, and keeping minutes for projects records.
- Must thoroughly understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Windows OS, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project
What we offer at Faithful+Gould:
At Faithful+Gould, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits that include:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Generous time-off benefits
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
- Career development opportunities through our corporate university
- Highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
- Valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and commuter reimbursement account
If you think that a career with our team could match your profile, submit your application online now!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould, an ATKINS company, is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view Atkins https://careers.snclavalin.com/equal-opportunities-statement
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who is not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs