Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with company procedures and policies.
- They carry out routine and/or non-routine assignments of substantial variety and/or complexity.
- Demonstrates some expertise in a technical specialty with 10 years nuclear field services experience.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and understanding of procedures, processes equipment, and techniques, both in theory and practice
- Complete prioritized work requests on time.
- Nuclear energy worker (NEW).
- Frequent travel to vendor and project sites.
Strong interpersonal skills, efficient and effective communication (written and oral) and organization skills are essential. Must be “Team” Oriented with a demonstrated ability to work well with others and promote a positive work environment.
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs