Mining Client Services Manager
Mining Client Services Manager
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Why join us?
The Mining Client Services Manager in BC and YT will drive the growth and development of client relationships primarily within the Site Assessment and Remediation line of business, as well as supporting to two other lines of business (Impact Assessment & Community Engagement and Geoscience & Materials). The focus will be on the British Columbia and Yukon markets. The position reports to the VP Operations, BC & YT
How will you contribute to the team?
- Identify opportunities and lead or organize associated business development activities and preparation of services proposals.
- Lead and/or support multi-client account management – accounts of various sizes, localities and complexity.
- Act as Key Account Manager for selected client accounts.
- Develop new business and client relationships and collaborate with regional managers to enhance and grow existing client relationships.
- Facilitate the development and growth of business partnerships with Indigenous Nations.
- Work collaboratively with client technical teams to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Develop and foster business development processes for the mining sector across the region.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of existing and emerging opportunities, trends, regulatory requirements and best practices.
- Identify and evaluate business opportunities that align with E&G’s strategic plan.
What will you contribute?
- A University degree in engineering, applied science, business administration or a related discipline.
- Minimum 20 years of relevant job experience.
- Highly motivated, energetic individual that can motivate and engage with team members at all levels of an organization.
- Established profile within the industry with clients and regulators.
- Solid understanding of the drivers within the environmental consulting industry (i.e., business trends, regulatory, economic, and political).
- Demonstrated successful track record with business development and proposals.
- Highly developed client management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
What we offer at SNC-Lavalin:
At SNC-Lavalin, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits (ie: group insurance, retirement savings plan, share purchase plan, continuing education program, etc.).
• Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
• Competitive salary
• Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
• Defined contribution pension plan in which SNC-Lavalin contributes
• Work equipment provided according to the season (boot, bib, helmet, gloves, etc.);
• Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• 3 weeks of vacation time
• Learning and Development programs, training, career opportunities
The masculine gender is used only to simplify the wording.
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs