NDE Technician / Technologist
NDE Technician / Technologist
This position offers you a chance to be a part of our team and work alongside our experts in our Canadian offices as well as at client sites around the world. The positions are for regular full time Technician/Technologists to support inspection activities for our clients based on the project demands .
- Maintenance and testing of inspection hardware including but not limited to assembly and repairs for robotic tooling systems in a radiation environment
- Perform inspections as per approved NDE procedures at client sites.
- Assist in the setup and execution of inspection and maintenance equipment at client sites as required by the project demands.
- Work under the Candu Energy QA and Project QA programs in compliance with CSA N286.
- Effectively and efficiently communicate with team members with good interpersonal skills for the work team and inter-disciplines.
- College Diploma in NDE or Quality Engineering with a minimum of 2 years pertinent technological experience.
- Strong mechanical and/or electrical hands-on skills and experience.
- Experience with typical Candu customers’ Human Performance principals and tools.
- Past experience in inspections of nuclear components will be considered an asset.
- Have a good working knowledge of shop and field practice.
- Valid CGSB Level I UT and ET Certifications will be considered an asset.
- Exhibit excellent and effective communication skills in both oral and written forms.
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process as required by Company policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Successful applicants will be notified about SNC-Lavalin’s accommodation policies at the time the employment offer is extended, and the information will be shared with new personnel during the onboarding process.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs