Faithful+Gould are a project and programme consultancy and are providing full multidisciplinary services across a range of project types and values.
Due to recent success in securing a major framework in West Sussex, we are looking for a Office Administrator to join our highly successful team in Chichester. We are ideally looking for someone who has experience of undertaking administrative tasks in a similar environment and who can help co-ordinate and organise a team to generate efficiencies. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work in a growing, dynamic and sociable team and make an impact. In return, we will reward you and provide the necessary support to take your career to the next level.
Proposed Job Description:
A summary of likely activities includes:
· Co-ordinating the project team and project instruction forms including organising purchase orders and assisting with invoicing issues
· Ensuring the project team meet reporting deadlines, co-ordinating reporting tools and ensuring completion by project team
· Minuting management meetings and implementing actions
· Secretarial and administrative support to the Project Team as required
· Preparation and production of reports, statistics and other information for the Framework Managers as required
· Responding to confidential communication with internal and external clients
- Sufficient and appropriate experience in providing administration assistance at a similar level
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and a strong awareness of IT technology available
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, to deal effectively with people at all levels including a professional telephone manner
- Well organised and self-motivated, ability to multi-task with a methodical approach to day to day activities
- Ability to manage a fluctuating workload and maintain a calm disposition at times when working under pressure
- Confident with excellent communication skills and the ability to be assertive when required
- Business focused with the ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels
- Ability to use your own initiative, be proactive and intuitive
- Professional, conscientious and well organised, with a methodical approach to day to day activities
- A flexible and adaptable approach to working, and the ability to multi task
- A positive and team orientated outlook
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and within a larger multi-discipline team
Atkins offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, wellbeing, financial and lifestyle choices. All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://www.yourrewardatkins.com
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
ATKINS, part of the SNC Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.